Back again...

Ok, sorry for the long delay between posts. Have had a very busy end to my summer. Back in full-swing of things now, and things are going very well! Have some great students this year, and looking forward to what they will do in the future. First rehearsal of the season with the Southern Stars tomorrow morning, and looking forward to playing Pantomime on the first couple of concerts with the group. Playing has never been more fun, and a huge thanks to Terry Warburton for designing my new signature mouthpiece to my requested specs. It's absolutely amazing! Fun things ahead, for sure...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try your new mouthpiece, dude!!! Be sure to let me know as soon as its marketed and where I can get it!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts