Update on events....

I will now be performing at the Southeast Regional Tuba Euphonium Conference (SERTEC) in March 2011 at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I'll be performing with the UTC wind ensemble, and will be playing "Elegie" by Peter Meechan as well as "Buglers' Holiday" by Leroy Anderson. I'll also be presenting a clinic "The Vocal Euphonium" at the 2011 Kentucky Music Educators Association conference in February. This will be a GREAT time for me because I haven't been able to be at KMEA since 2006!!! Being from there and having so many great memories there with the all-state band, intercollegiate band, and performing there a few times as a soloist, it will be wonderful to see so many old friends and hopefully make several new ones! Good stuff...

Off to teach in Manchester now! Some great students there with a big audition coming up this Saturday. Mock auditions today? I think so! :)

Comments

Popular Posts